Inweddingdress Review #25


My story, here we go!!!I got this most amazing wedding dress for my wedding from inweddingdress and I loved it!Got it in size 10 and it fitted perfectly, didn't need any alterations at all. It's very padded in the bust area which was a little weird at first but soon got used to it. One thing ive noticed though, the original dress has a lace trim under the bust, however, I chatted this with their representatives and they told me it doesn't  so I had to ask a lace trim added under the bust which I like mostly. It has a zip. Much prefer the buttons so im a bit annoyed about that!! Over all a beautiful dress and I was 100% happy with it on the day.
The lace hem was so perfect, and not “overdone”, so I also bought a veil with the same lace on the edge to make them complement each other. Some simple accessories are also the order of the day, a freshwater pearls neckline was recommended by my mom and it looked amazing that day, really.

Vannessa B









0 comments:

Post a Comment